- Rules for obtaining trading signals from indicators and prices.
- Rules of entry for opening a position as well as installing the pending orders.
- Rules for holding an open position at a profit or loss.
- Rules for closing positions or deleting the pending orders.
- Rules of money management or control of a deposit account.
- Rules of a trader’s psychological behavior.
Trade rules allow the trader to consistently earn on Forex. Today, there are thousands of trading systems including various types of analyses:
- Technical analysis.
- Indicator analysis.
- Fundamental data analysis.
- Computer analysis.
- Astrological analysis.
- Analysis by non-standard schedules (Point and Figure [P&F], Renko, Kagi, Three Line Break).
- Combined analysis.
Each strategy is unique and differs from each other in some way, for instance, a set of rules and a set of different types of analyses. The most successful trading systems are based on combined analysis, when the strategy itself uses the different parts of the technical, fundamental, indicator and other analyses. Experienced traders develop their own trading system based on their preferences and the results of the use of other commercial systems. By collecting the most profitable and efficient pieces of strategies you can create your own trading strategy.
Please note that trading systems do not have any intuitive analysis. By trading intuitively, without complying with the rules of the trading strategy always leads to financial losses and a complete fiasco.
In this section we will examine the most popular and profitable trading systems as well as the systems that are considered to be rare and are used by experienced traders.